Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sigh...

Baby Leah is sick. She's sneezing snot all over the place. Blech! I'm feeling lethargic and on the verge of tears today, so I figure she shared her cold with me. Nice.

My menu this past week went well. I'm going through my pantry stock. I'm beginning to see the shelves.

This week I'm going to have to be more creative. I'm budgeting $40 for the week's groceries, mostly to be used on dairy, produce, and a couple essential items like sugar and some spices I've run out of. I'll post the menu on Monday, I think. I think I'll have to do a big batch of chili to get through the week - that should last 2 dinners and 2 lunches. Perhaps some cabbage rolls, then back to creative uses of chicken. And probably 1 vegetarian meal.

Anybody else out there using up stuff?

No comments: