Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm thinking...

My OB/GYN says that if I haven't delivered by the 29th, she's willing to induce me.

I am so seriously thinking about it. This is my 5th pregnancy and I'm 39yrs old. Each one is just a little bit harder (although none of them have been particularly difficult). The late-term sore/achey/tired is worse each time. I have 10 days to go, and I'm in moderate pain whether I sit, stand or lie down. I'm barely sleeping, eating gives me nasty heartburn, and I can't bend whatsoever.

Normal stuff. I'm trying not to be wimpy, but I. Am. So. Tired. The sooner this baby comes, the sooner we can begin to get better.

I don't have to decide just yet, but it is very, very tempting. Plus there is the additional nice factor of being able to 'schedule' it. I can arrange for the other children to be cared for without having to call someone in the middle of the night. Sigh...I'm thinking.

No comments: