Saturday, February 11, 2012

This and that...

Nothing terribly exciting today folks. Michael is off to work teaching his Sat class. While he's gone I need to go thru my nursing stuff and organize/prepare for that part of the new baby preparedness program. I would also like to start our taxes today.

It's 10:13am and I'm still in my jammies. But we've had breakfast and cleaned up, all the children have been bathed, and I made a giant batch of granola this morning as well. So here's my To Do list for the rest of the day:

1. Get dressed and org my nursing stuff, maybe even clean out and org my nightstand.
2. At least get TurboTax loaded onto the computer, if not actually spend an hour or so entering data.
3. Oh yes, I need to remind Michael to get his car smogged so I can send in the registration.
4. Lunch - probably leftovers with a side of PB&J sandwiches and fruit.
5. Google some recipes on porterhouse steaks. Michael brought home some organic beef from someone at work who went in on parts of a whole cow. I rarely buy beef, so I have no idea what a porterhouse is or what to do with it. But I took it out to thaw for dinner, so I have some exploring to do.
6. Spend some time knitting, reading to the children, and maybe even take a nap later this afternoon.

No comments: