Sunday, December 11, 2011

Various things...

Michael has taken Hannah and Nathan off to church. I'm home with a sick Leah and a perky Olivia. Having 3 people out from underfoot makes me want to clean and organize things, but it's Sunday and we're supposed to be resting. I did shove all the PlayMobil into a tub and shoved it into a closet. Having 123,867 small pieces collected in one place and out of the way makes me rest much easier!

So, a new poll. Michael has narrowed it down to 2 names. Joel means 'Jehovah is God' and Caleb can mean either 'dog' or 'tenacious', depending on what baby name book you refer to. Again, the middle name will be Patrick. I have just under 3 months to go...

We have one more trip to Eureka after Christmas to finish up, and that will be done. I'm so glad. That house has been such a drain financially, emotionally, and physically. Michael must make a decision soon on whether to sell it or rent it out. He wrestles mightily. No progress so far on that front. Keep praying for him.

No comments: