Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Day

Oh, has it been a day! Olivia is sick and is just grumpy, fussy, whiny. Sigh...

I've held her most of the day which means that very little else was done. I took the children to piano lessons, then ran to Target to return something and get more cold meds. Then home to sit and rock and comfort all day. I'm trying desperately not to notice the pile of junk on the counters, the half done Christmas project, and Thursday is my bathroom cleaning day. whimper...

I did manage to sweep up the copious amounts of glitter, throw a load of laundry in to wash, tidy the paint supplies, and put a clean cloth on the table. I forgot to take something out for dinner, so I hope that pound of ground beef will thaw enough to cook by a quarter to 5. Tacos are quick and easy.

No comments: