Friday, December 16, 2011

More random stuff...

Today is Friday. Off to a poor start. I made Cabbage Rolls this morning to put in the crockpot for dinner. I love cabbage rolls, but I only make them a couple times a year. I forgot how tedious, boring and time consuming it is to peel off the leaves of cabbage without ripping and tearing them. It took more time than I mentally allowed, and I'm behind now.

Then Erin over at Embracing My Cup (see link at the side) posted this morning and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Now I'm behind and sad.

Someone please remind me that pregnancy hormones make everything bigger. Small annoyances become huge spikes of irritation. A lovely flower can stop you in your tracks and want to sing.

Okay - I need to gather myself for the push of getting to the park this morning. It's the only day of the week I can meet with friend and have adult conversation without being interrupted every 2.5 minutes. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: