Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday

It is 1:25pm. Leah is downstairs screaming about something. Nathan is behind me making noise. Hannah is trying to figure out what is wrong with Leah. I have finally made it home from WalMart, the kiddie thrift shop, and Subway (for gift cards). The thank you notes for our move have been addressed, sealed and tossed into the mail. I paid a bill, listened to a voicemail and made a list of phone calls to do this afternoon. The handyman is coming in an hour or so to fix a handful of things around the house.

I'm tired. I made Hannah do her piano practice, but we haven't done any school yet today. We are supposed to review money today in math.

Only 2 weeks left until baby, assuming I don't go over. Which I probably will. I have a Dr appt Thurs am, so we'll see if anything is happening yet.

Bear with me. I'm thinking my postings are going to get real sporadic.

No comments: