Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My House Is Full of Stuff

I'm looking around my living room and I'm appalled at how much stuff has accumulated in the last 24 hours. Yesterday morning, it was neat and tidy. Today there are stacks of clothing, stacks of books, baby toys, blankets, totes/boxes/baskets, and just stuff. My linen cabinet overfloweth with stuff. My dryer overfloweth with stuff. The kitchen counters are begining to get their own stuff. How did this happen?! It's making my flesh crawl...

In other news...I faithfully exercised 6 days last week. Real, honest-to-goodness, sweaty exercise. And I GAINED two pounds. One pound I could write off as just fluctuation, but two pounds?! Disgusting. Makes it really hard to motivate myself on days like today when I'm in sleep-deprivation fog. I'm wearing my husbands jeans, cuz I can't get into mine yet. I'm sad.

Speaking of sleep deprivation fog, I can't remember squat lately. I forgot to rinse the conditioner out of my hair yesterday. I only shaved one leg (?!?!). Michael has asked that I check one of his email accounts daily. And I usually do, except I forgot yesterday and of course he got an important email from a client that needed to have been responded to quickly. Sigh. I don't think any damage was done, but my hubby is not amused.

So, in summary: my house is a wreck, I'm fat, I'm forgetful and I'm whining. Sigh...

No comments: