Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally Friday...

Well, I managed to work out all 5 days this week. And we have a very active day planned tomorrow, so that counts too!

I broke out all the cold weather clothes for the kids today. Leah and Hannie are fine, but Nathan needs some stuff! He has exactly 1 long sleeve shirt and it's pretty lightweight. He's fine on jackets and jammies, but is gonna need some pants and socks. Pants are a pain though. He's too tall for a 3T and too skinny for a 4T. I'll have to take him with me to try stuff on. Yay.

I've decided what I'm going to give away the week of the 27th! I have a giftbox of PartyLite candles, complete with cute frosted glass candleholder and 16 candles of various scents. But wait, that's not all! I'm going to do two giveaways! I'm also going to give away a music CD for kids. It's ABC Bible Songs. My kids loved this one, and in no time at all they memorized 26 bible verses - one for each letter of the alphabet!

Well, I've got to finish some stuff up. Have a great weekend! And don't forget to come back Monday for my weigh-in! Exciting stuff!

No comments: