Monday, May 5, 2008

I have 3 children...

Well, it's an adjustment, having a third child. I made my first foray into the world with all three of them by myself today. I got the first two and myself ready, then remembered I had to get baby ready too. I didn't forget her, I just forgot to factor in the time necessary to get her ready - feeding, diaper change, etc.

She slept the whole time I was out. Thank goodness.

I think I'm finally becoming accustomed to the random sleeping schedule too. When taking a nap is not an option, one gets through the day by repeating "Five more minutes, then I'll sit down." That, and not caring that the living room is a wreck. And the kitchen. And the playroom. At least the laundry and the dishes are getting done.

Our church and homeschool group have really spoiled us with meals this past week and a half. With their deliveries and the few meals I have frozen, I won't have to actually cook a meal for two whole weeks. I feel positively spoiled.

So far, Leah has been a very easy baby. She sleeps most of the time, and really doesn't cry. Fussy now and again, but no screaming fits as of yet. And she doesn't seem to be spitty like the other two were. Although she did barf down my tank top Saturday night...groooooooosss!

Well, that's it for now. Not enough brain cells yet to make my blog interesting. Have a great day!

No comments: