Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Some random stuff...

I have 7 weeks to go with this pregnancy. My nether regions are so sore and achey...well, that's really all you need to know about that. Anyhoo...

Someone hit my new van. I now have a lovely dent in the drivers side sliding door. The guy who hit it was not insured. The car was insured by his mother (teenage driver) but he himself is not. Nice. Anyway, the insurance will still pay, so we'll be fine.

Michael's virtual tour business seems to have sprung a revival. After 1 tour a month for awhile, we suddenly have 4 this week, with 1 more waiting to be scheduled, and 2 more coming up next week. Good, because we need the money, but bad because Michael is pretty much burned out on working 3 jobs. Sigh...

Midi-Cal is still harrassing us. We got a letter yesterday asking for a copy of the title to grandma's house and a current appraisal. We don't have the title (house was paid off years ago and who knows what grandma did with the paperwork) so I have to pay to have the county send us a certified copy. Plus an appraisal costs about $300. It just frys me that we are expected to put out our own money for the recovery of someone else's debt. Grrrrr....

My printers won't print. Either one. And the new one won't fax either. But on the upside, the new computer is super fast and so much better to work on.

Well, the kids are fed and I need to put Nathan down for a nap so I can do school with Hannah. Then they both need baths, I should throw one more load of laundry in, marinate the steak, and the rose bushes desperately need to be deadheaded and pruned back. Maybe tomorrow for the roses...

No comments: