Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Busy Weekend

Ok, it is late Tuesday afternoon and I AM TIRED! We drove up to Eureka on Sat (6 hours!) and got there around 5pm. Had dinner, organized a bit, then went to bed. Sunday was a day of labor. Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing appliances, scrubbing cabinets and countertops, packing, painting doors, cleaning the bathroom -all while trying to keep track of children! We got out of there about 3pm and were already tired. Then the 6hr drive home...sigh. We got home about 10pm and went straight to bed.

I spent yesterday unloading the van, doing laundry, grocery shopping, and of course the ever-present school. When my Auntie Kay invited us to go to the pumpkin patch with her today, I gladly blew off my plans for the day! So, I have not actually started my Tackle It Tuesday project yet. It might turn into a Tackle It Wednesday project. (I committed to clearing out the garden box...ugh!) On the other hand, I still have 3 hours of daylight left...if I can just get Sissy to finish her schoolwork, I'll make us all go out back and pull dying plants.

Too braindead to think of anything else to say...have a good day!

No comments: