Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A bit overwhelmed...

My son has dyslexia.  I have started a new Reading/Brain Therapy program with him, but it's very different and I still feel as if I have only the vague outline of what I'm doing.

Hannah got braces today and is so sore and there is nothing I can do to make it better.

Seth has a cold and fell asleep on the couch after smearing yogurt all over himself.

I have a mild cold and allergies and 487 things to do before I go to bed tonight.

If I 'do school' between 9am and 3pm (which I do), I have to squeeze in all the other stuff before or after.  Like workouts, showers, laundry, the orthodontist, nagging kids to do their chores, phone calls to the AC repair place, grocery shopping, and Seth needs new shoes.

I know that 10 years from now it will all be worth it.  But right now, 10 years seems so far away...


No comments: