Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursdays

Whew! Thursdays are busy, busy for us. We have piano lessons from 9:30 to 10:30, then home for lunch and squeezing in some school, then off to art class. Back home about 2:30 to finish up whatever core subjects didn't get done in the morning and whatever household chores need finishing up. Thursdays are normally the day I clean the bathrooms.

Today I also had to make a call to our attorney about probate - they dropped the ball again, so now we wait another 2 or 3 weeks to get a court date. I'm am so frustrated with this attorney I could just cry. If this wasn't the last of an endless amount of steps in the process, I'd give them a piece of my mind and find another attorney. Grrrr! We can't list the Eureka house until probate is done. I figure we now have to wait another month before we can list it.

Well, I'd better go wake up Olivia. She's slept too long already - it'll be a pain to get her to sleep tonight. I still have 2 bathrooms to clean and dinner to make.

Thursdays are tough.

No comments: