Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Afternoon

Had my OB appt this morning. Baby Olivia is still head down (yay), but there is no progress otherwise (bummer). The Cervix of Steel strikes again.

Interestingly, they have my due date for tomorrow (the 17th). I've been thinking all along that it was the 14th. There was a miscommunication somewhere...anyhoo, there will be no talk about an induction until I am 10 days overdue. So, my Dr says she'll induce me on the 27th if I haven't delivered by then. Sigh...

So, if I'm really due tomorrow, then we have at least 3-4 days after that before I can realistically expect baby to come. So, I'm thinking this weekend sometime, probably Sunday or Monday. Ah well.

Well, off to get school done for the day. I've done well so far - paid some bills, did some ironing, laundry is in the dryer, dinner is planned, made a quick stop at the grocery this morning. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: