Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

It's been a lovely Christmas Day so far. The girls were quite sick last night and I was up several times with each of them. They slept in until about 7am this morning. Then we had breakfast, cleaned up, Michael took a shower, then we opened presents. (I just love that waiting until 10am to open gifts doesn't make my kids nutty!)

Leah got a push popper toy and loves it! Her second favorite item was the rubber chicken from Nani. Go figure! Hannah loved the pink scarf I knit her (at least she pretends to) but I think the Littlest Pet Shop was the hands down fave. Nathan got tools and a model car kit (that Michael has been putting together for him for about 3 hours now).

Auntie K gave the children a Hungry Hungry Hippos game and they are loving it!

It's been a very mellow day. I've prepped the sweet potatoes for dinner, did a load of laundry, took out several bags of wrapping paper/boxes/wire/etc, and even got in a shower. Sigh...all is well. Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: