Monday, August 31, 2009

Something About Nothing

No new news, really. Went to Stuff Mart and Costco this morning. Hannah is really hard on socks and Nathan is outgrowing his underpants. And found a wreath hanger for only $1.77! How cool is that?!

Having company for dinner this evening. Found another house we're going to put a bid on. This one is in Rocklin. But it's a short sale, so could take a couple months before even hearing back from the bank.

Feeling well. Felt a couple little baby wiggles this week. I think. Have a Dr appt on Thurs.

Started reading A Pocketful Of Pinecones - it's all about Nature Journaling. I really want to do this, but never managed to make it a habit. I resolve to do better this season. I want to keep a journal myself. Seeing that tomorrow is September, I'm going to imagine that it is not so darn hot out there. It's only supposed to be low 90's this week.

Friday is Michael and I's 16th Anniversary. He got me a new sewing machine! So cool! He's asking for a new hat - I think I can manage that!

Better go thaw some chicken for dinner tonight. Oh! WalMart has asparagus on sale for $1.50 a bundle - got 2 and will have yummies this week!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ooh, I love asparagus! Thanks for the tip.

Happy Anniversary!!

Napagirl said...

Happy Anniversary my beautiful sister. I hope you and Michael have a wonderful time!!