Friday, June 19, 2009

Clara

I would like to introduce the newest member of our family, Clara.

We don't know what she is, but boy have we learned a lot about catepillars in the last couple days. I have to figure out how to make a catepillar house. She's in an old glass canning jar right now, and we are supposed to have a box about 1 foot square for her. With twigs and grasses and such. Sigh...I guess Clara doesn't actually qualify as a 'bug', but I am discontented to have a 'critter' in my house.

Hannah found her and is really good at taking care of her. She changes the grasses and stuff a couple times a day, talks with her, etc.

We'll keep you posted on Clara's progress...

1 comment:

Elisabeth Black said...

You won't be sorry when she's a butterfly. But then you'll have to let her go. :)