Monday, May 18, 2009

2nd Monday Post

I did it! I spent $39.33 at Winco this morning. The only thing I didn't get was the strawberries I wanted for jam - they didn't have any. I'll have to dip into my 'frivolous' money ($10 a week) to get those.

As a side note, lemon pepper is really expensive! $3.51 a pound! I got 1 pound and only filled my largish container halfway. Oh well, that should last me several months.

Also, I started the new No S Diet today. No Sweets, No Seconds, No Snacks (except on days that start w/S). Except I'm allowing snacks, but only in raw form. Fruit, veggies, maybe a whole wheat muffin or something along that line. My goal is to lose 10-12 pounds by the beginning of September (for my anniversary!). 3-4 pounds a month should do it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, good for you! Great inspiration =) It can be sooo hard being creative with the menu.