Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy Busy Day

Today is crazy busy, at least the morning. I woke up at 6, enjoyed my leisure coffee. Kids woke up at 6:10, so began the "I'm thirsty! I'm hungry!" routine.

Breakfast, dishes, changing of clothes, brushing of teeth, nursing of baby, try to figure out what to make our company later for lunch, I think I forgot to eat breakfast, unload the dishwasher, should I throw some laundry in the washer?, check email, post to blog.

Now it's 7:51am. I need to get myself dressed, get kidlets socked/shoed, go to bank, go to Longs (I have a return and need syrup plus it's next door to the bank), go pick up the Phonics Game that a nice lady is giving me, be back home before 10 for my piano lesson, and then YAY! Vikki is coming to visit! Then I can relax...

Oh yes, don't forget to call new bank about getting some checks for the checking acount we opened. Isn't that supposed to be standard? Why would you open a checking account and expect NOT to get any checks?

No comments: