Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tag

25 Days Of Christmas Fun Tag

The rules have to be posted at the beginning of the tag. Copy the tag to your blog and change the answers so that they apply to you...no Scrooges now. At the end of the post, tag at least 3 people and posts their names. Then go to their blog & leave them a comment letting them know they have been TAGGED.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Depends on the budget. This year will be the artificial in the attic.

3. When do you put up the tree? First weekend in December

4. When do you take the tree down? My birthday - Jan 14

5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE it -- especially in my coffees.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Was raised a Jehovah's Witness, so I didn't celebrate Christmas until I was 21.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My grandparents - they have everything. Literally.

8. Easiest person to buy for? my kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a little ceramic one. Nathan likes to swipe baby Jesus.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Annual letter. eCards annoy me

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? don't think I've ever gotten a bad one...

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Nativity Story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who hasn't?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Eggnog

16. Lights on the tree? Yes!!!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yup!

20. Angel or star on the top of the tree? Switched to a star last year after years of an angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both! We open 1 token gift on Christmas Eve, the on Christmas morning we open presents to each other, then Christmas night with extended family, we open everything else.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People who celebrate Christmas who are not Christians. I saw some neighbors who are Sikh putting up lights and a tree and it really bugged me!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love dragonflies, and anything in the orange/amber colors

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? It doesn't matter

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Don't have anything that I've been longing for. Gift cards to JoAnn's and Starbucks are always welcome!

I tag... Erin, Sarah B., and Becky

1 comment:

name_withheld said...

Sarah B. as in... me? Or someone else?