Thursday, June 5, 2008

Now what?

Well, all those unidentified skilled nursing charges have been identified. And, gosh darn it, they're even valid. Grrrr....

So, I have researched everything I possibly can think of to delay paying Medi-Cal $46,000. There is just nothing left to stall about. I guess we'll have to pay. At least the rental will be paying for that loan, and not coming out of our pocket directly. Still...

Yesterday was a very pleasant day after the phone calls were done. We read books, we played cars, we played Polly Pocket. I hate playing cars and Polly Pocket. I would rather mop the kitchen floor than sit down and play dollies with my kids. Am I a bad Mommy?

Today I promised to take Hannie to Target so she can buy another Baby Strawberry Shortcake doll. She's saved her allowance and that's what she wants to spend it on. She wants the Baby Orange Blossom this time. Well, better go get my day started!!

No comments: