Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Friday

Well, I got a couple things done from my goals list this week. Specifically, the Eureka house appraisal is scheduled, the Babies R Us run is done, house is clean (but not tidy), Hannah's birthday chair is finished, taxes are done (but need Mr. Man to review them).

Yesterday I noticed just how scraggly/overgrown my shrubbery is. My hands are itching to get the electric trimmer out. Really now - what will baby think if I bring her home to a yard with overgrown bushes?

I've decided to make Chicken Minestrone Soup for dinner tonight. If it turns out well, I'll post the recipe for you. Now off to get the laundry going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you can...post the link to the crock pot meals. Can't wait to hear how this one is. We enjoyed our visit yesterday.