Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Haven't posted in awhile...

Thanksgiving week is hectic. Yesterday was the 'put everything back in order' day - grocery shopping, several errands, returning an adorable jacket I bought for Nathan that just wasn't quite big enough. Sigh...so I think I've gotten it all together now. Here are some highlights from the past week:

  • Hannah and I read about a cute cartoon character aardvark. Hannah didn't quite get the pronunciation of that, so she calls it a 'yardbark'. Isn't that hysterical?!? I should correct her, but it's just so cute!
  • I caught Nathan taking ornaments off the tree. Again. I impatiently asked him "How many times do I have to tell you to leave those alone?!?!" (do I sound like a mom or what?). He looked puzzled for a moment, then his face lit up. Aha! He knows the answer to this question! He gives me a toothy grin and announces "Five!"
  • I heard Nathan singing his rendition of Holy, Holy, Holy this morning. It sounds like "Holding, holding, holding. God is great, god is great." Out of the mouth of babes...
  • Michael reorganized the shoe area of our closet this weekend. Much better!!
  • We got our Christmas tree and decorations up! Yay! I love Christmas!

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Nathan is demanding breakfast - "I hungy Mommy". Hannah is coloring her face with crayons as she puts on her 'makeup'. Thank goodness they don't actually come off on skin!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hannah and Nathan sound like such an adorable handful! Congrats on getting your decorations up, I don't even have the tree yet. (We're waiting until it's "officially" December...my husband just has a thing about it.) :)