Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just stuff...

I'm really tired today, so this will probably have no rational order...

My Nathan is forever getting holes in the knees of his pants. I tossed a few pairs away and bought him some more. The next day, he tripped and fell. Presto! A hole in the knee of his 24 hour old pants. Sigh...

All 3 of the children have colds. Leah is almost better, but still sniffly. Hannah is mid-cold and just snuffy. Nathan is 1st day, so has a mild fever and drippy nose. And everybody is whiney. Sigh...

I ordered new glasses on Tuesday afternoon. I should have them by the end of next week. Yay! Now to keep small hands from yanking them off my face or smashing them into the bridge of my nose...

I've gotten just over half of the garden box weeded. I really hope to be able to have the time and energy to get a decent garden this year. Last year with a new baby was just hopeless. I really shouldn't have bothered, but I soooo wanted fresh tomatoes. I got a few.

Well, I'd better go get some breakfast. My friend Vikki appears to have disappeared, so I need to hunt her down today and make sure all is well. I wouldn't be surprised to find out she's buried under kids, paper and projects somewhere...

No comments: