Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Goals

I think this will be a year of head-down-just-keep-going for me.  I have a few goals for the year, but nothing spectacular.

I want to be more purposeful in my prayer life.  I will start keeping a prayer journal.  I think this will be good so I can go back and see where the Lord has answered prayer.

I will start a blessings jar.  Every time a good thing happens, I want to write it down and place it in the jar.  Next Christmas, we'll read them out loud and see what the Lord has done.  Count your blessings, name them one by one...

Would like to lose 5 more pounds.  This is gonna be iffy.  I have zero self control and I like to eat.  I work out regularly, but apparently not enough to make a difference in my weight.



I've been struggling with burnout the last couple months.  I'm already pretty organized, and I purge 'stuff' regularly.  This homeschooling journey is way harder than I expected. I know it's the best for the children, and I know this is His will for us.  But it's way hard and I'm tired.  I don't know what to do other than just keep going, try to look for beauty, and don't whine too much.

No comments: