Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Here we go again...

I was complaining to someone at church this past Sunday about how tired I've been the past few days and that I locked myself out of the house twice in one day.
She smiled and said "Are you expecting?"
Oh. Well, that would explain all the random little symptoms I've been having the past couple week. And that my belly is pouching out a bit, but I haven't gained any weight...
So I made Michael stop at CVS on the way home and picked up a test. Instant results: positive.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Happy and excited in a wierd nervous sort of way. 5 kids! My estimated due date is 3/2/2012 (Michael's bday is 3/1 and Nathan's is 3/30. ) I'm always a week late, so I'm guessing about March 7th or so.

1 comment:

erin said...

Wow! Congratulations. Are we hoping for another boy? Thanks for the anniversary card. Let's definitely get together in August.