Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Busy week...

Sorry I haven't been posting much. With homeschooling 2 children at 2 grade levels, combined with a toddler and a baby who just started walking this week...YIKES!!!!

It seems I always have 17 other things that need to be done. I was very frustrated today because I so desperately want to get my front flower bed weeded and the soil turned so I can plant some flowers. But that takes time, and all my time right now is sucked up with laundry, grocery shopping, school, diaper changing, potty accidents and trying to figure out what to do with 4 little ones while my van gets smogged. Don't forget that Mother's Day is in 4 days and I haven't even thought about what I am going to do for those special people. I did volunteer to host the dinner at my house, but that might be as much as I can do. I can't even promise to get the bathrooms clean by then.

Sigh...I know this season is fleeting, but it's exhausting while it lasts.

No comments: