Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stuff:

As promised, here is the link about Jesus and long hair. Enjoy!





We are putting an offer on this house:


Yes, I know. It looks OLD. And it is, built in 1956. BUT it's been remodeled inside! Look at this kitchen!


Granite countertops, tons of cabinet space, pantry closet, tile floor (with decorative little tiles in it!), just look at that backsplash! All the way up! It has a dining bar there on the island, and another one off to the left that you can't see. It has a warming drawer in the island too!


And here is the living room:


Lots of this laminate floor thru the house. Only 1 bedroom has carpet, which is old and yucky and has to be replaced.

Anyhoo, it's on .946 of an acre!! Just think of the fruit trees and garden we could put in there! Not that I'm getting my hopes up or anything...





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ooh, I LOVE that house!!

Erin said...

Very cool! I wish we would find something soon. Keep me posted.