Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ornament Exchange

Okay folks, I'm ready to start organizing my 2nd Annual Ornament Exchange! Email me or leave a comment here if you want to be included.

Rules:
  • You have to give out your mailing address.
  • You must pay for the shipping of the ornament you send.
  • Ornament must be handmade or purchased for $5 or less
  • You may be asked about your favorite colors, collections, etc.
  • Ornaments to be mailed by December 5th.

That's all for now, but I'm tired. I'm watching the election results and have been dissapointed so far. Hopefully things will turn around once the west coast gets all their tallys done. Good night!

1 comment:

the pearson ANTiCS said...

Hi there!
Good luck with the holiday card giveaway on bloggy giveaways! :)

However, if you don't win, and are still interested in sharing greetings this season...I'd love to have you take a peek at my site and view my 2008 line. You can access the link at www.graphici.blogspot.com.

I had a new baby girl 3 weeks ago, so I'm offering pre-designed templates in lieu of doing custom designs [as I've limited myself to in the past].
Because of this, you can get 50 cards for ONLY $40!! If you're interested, act soon...as there is a 3 week turn-around and December is coming fast! :) Thanks so much!Stephanie
sp82877@yahoo.com