Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Day After Easter!

Easter Dinner was hosted by yours truly this year. All in all, it turned out lovely. There were a couple rough spots - after all, it was a family event! But it was really nice. The weather was perfect, the children well behaved, and good food. My favorite part was watching the Big Boys playing with the Little Boy toys!!

This morning has been pretty productive. I've gotten some laundry and ironing done, swept the kitchen, everyone has had a bath, and I've even fed them! I'm off to an OB appt in about an hour, and hope to make a quick stop on the way back to pick up some recycle bags from City Hall.

The ham bone from Easter Dinner is sitting in my crockpot. I want to use it to make lunch and/or dinner, but am drawing a blank on what to do with it. The only thing I know to do with ham bones is split pea soup - blech!

My cousin Greg spent all last week in Lifeguard training, and I completely forgot to ask if he passed the test! I feel like such a twit. Forgetfulness has really been plaguing me lately.

Well, I'd better go find something to do with that ham bone. Hope y'all had a great Easter. He is risen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a wonderful Easter. Ours was good too. Miss you bunches